1. Our camper-to-counselor ratio ensures that your child will receive personal attention in a family-style cabin environment.
2. Camp Chief Ouray conducts an intensive multi-part interview process. This includes multiple criminal, professional and personal background checks on each applicant to ensure that we have the best possible staff working with your child.
3. As Colorado’s longest running summer camp, we have more than 100 years of tradition and experience that will ensure your child has a positive camp experience.
4. Our programming offers a wide variety of activities and our “Freedom of Choice” programming allows each camper to create their schedule. Our Leadership Training Programs for teens are among the best in the country.
5. With 5100 acres of mountains, streams, meadows and trails we really are nature’s playground and a great place for your child to learn all the great opportunities the outdoors have to offer.